Hello and goodbye.
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.Enjoy your stay and have fun!
I love customised shoe.
So, u can add me at mydiyshoesrack@hotmail.com
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME


I'm in the shop now!Do drop by alright!..
Feeling : sad
Eating : Tibits
Doing : editing blog
Watching : costumer
Listening to : pancakes =P

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 |

So long never updates. Nowadays was rather confuse...
yeah! thurs is coming!!!
Troubles.
DISCOUNT!
hais. what a joke!
love
Ting, u sux!
Bad Tues!
I LOVE MY MUM!
disgust.

Music
Music Here!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Extra time for weekend please
Written at Thursday, December 2, 2010 | back to top

Did u ever had your first 10km run?
I had mine in year, Middle of september. I went with hong's cousin , hong's cousin dog and hong. Lol. Lucky me, the weather was perfectly fine for me. Although it started with slight drizzle but it stop after some times. Starting was ok. When I was told that I had run 2.4 I'm non stop, was super unbelievable . Because I never once ran non stop for 2.4 km. Maybe because we started slow that why I had more energy save. We started out from Mac at Ecp. Until a point when I reach bedok jetty, I became restless. Started to slow down. They encourage me not to stop. I tried. And manage to run few km more. And I rested for a drink like 1 min. And we ran again. My mind keep pester me to stop but how can I when his cousin willing to run with us. Some more with hesky. :( and we run back to Mac . Really tough. But glad is over. : D I went really breathless like can't breathe and even tears came rolling down my burning cheek.
That's my first till now i never run any more 10. Lol. Ok. Below is the photo his cousin help us to time:) this time, hong invited me to 21 km run. Lol think of it, I felt abut scare because I hate to be the burden there. 21km leh. This event is next year may. Still long ... I think I will roll toward the end point unstead.
Ok, change of topic. Yes, in few hr , hong will be out!! This time I'm going yishun to pick him n we will be having buffet dinner!!! :) this buffer dinner was actually agree many months ago but we just don't have enough time for each other. It just so sian to have a army bf. But since I have him, I will wait for him.
But sometimes, when u really need some one like accompany you to job interview or like going some weird place , or when I need a shoulder , you always hope he could be there.
Th!is sat will be celebrating wei ling bd:) many Dec babies like Weiling , mummy, hj, boon Seng, Kelly, jac, teresa , ling li, Dominic, etc.
And her theme will be .... Pyjamas :)) haha
See, soon will be Sunday again:(
I jus hope I could have some more te for weekend.