Hello and goodbye.
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must.Enjoy your stay and have fun!
I love customised shoe.
So, u can add me at mydiyshoesrack@hotmail.com
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME


I'm in the shop now!Do drop by alright!..
Feeling : sad
Eating : Tibits
Doing : editing blog
Watching : costumer
Listening to : pancakes =P

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 |

Extra time for weekend please
So long never updates. Nowadays was rather confuse...
yeah! thurs is coming!!!
Troubles.
DISCOUNT!
hais. what a joke!
love
Ting, u sux!
Bad Tues!
I LOVE MY MUM!

Music
Music Here!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Written at Sunday, December 5, 2010 | back to top

Gone. My laptop is down. Omg. I think laptop nowsaday Max can use till 3 year. After that, troubles came and made u confuse whether to get a new one or repair it. Currently update using iPhone. Connnectiob wise, very slow. And I dunno why am I able to access Internet sometimes yet I fun have any wireless at home nor any public wireless. But I'm not using any 3 G wireless. I seriously dunno. Lol. But . Is super weird. I can't go to face book any more. I can't do what I used to post up tons of photo up! Oh no! Weiling's bd photo all with me. Great! Hong having 1 week break very soon! Omg! Same as my frien . All of them going to pop very soon by this coming week! Yes! ;)
Can't use fb even when I able to blog here. Dun ask me why because I really do not know why the profile page remain like the same for years even though I refresh it or re login, every thing jus remain the same. So, please SMS me instead k? :)
K, had dinner buffer at 8 plus on Friday:) and hong bought me e e e e e e wii game. That was quite crazy!! Because it cost a bomb. I knew I had a good bf . thanks baby :) hey, I bought ps 3 game for him too!! Hahahha !! Monday blue. But is ok. :) that only when hard work n money came it so it super worth. Mummy bd coming/: dunno what should I get. Shd I get an oven since the old oven had dead and cause black out . Then, I'm Able to bake again. Bought many thing during my bd. Like royal icing, white choco , flour, edible pen marker,etc all haven even used. How?? Hmmmm.. Present?? Went nex with dad n hong. Settle out lunch at paradise inn?? It yummy but ex and portion super little. Hais
As mention above, hong having 1 week break . He actually ask whether want go oversea with him. Such a cute boy. He even said he saw it on new paper having promoting going for hong kong Disney land. But I told him., hk dl very small n kiddy. :( den he said want bring me to bkk. I want! But I know I can't. Hais. Hong so sick. Poor thing. He went to beach Ed to get gloves n etc for his out field thingy as they were ask to buy..... In the end, he saidddddd he left it at home...... Sad. Feel like bringing over for him. Can I?? I dun mind but .. Hong haven reply my msg.. N .. Hais. I'm a bad gf. Read his army journey and it was very sad knowing that army days are very tiring and yet he never give up:)
Ok, from tonight on wards, I will be a good daughter, gf , sister, friend, enermy . I try :)

Baby, thanks for everything.
I will wait for u:)))